Abrons Arts Camp
- Daily arts instruction in dance, music, theater, and visual arts
- Professional artist teachers and counselors with educational academic
- Special guest artist workshops and performances
- Weekly field trips to experience NYC museums, galleries, and theaters
- Weekly water activities to LES splash pads and Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Daily outdoor recreation time in Lower East Side parks
- Open art studios for families every Friday
- Student performances/exhibitions at the end of Session A & B
- Pizza lunch provided on Fridays
- Extended day includes snack and facilitated arts activities
ABRONS ARTS CAMP PACKAGES
Session A | 7/8 – 7/26 | Camp $1020
Session B | 7/29 – 8/16 | Camp $1020
Camp Registration Fee: $50 per session
Extended Day A | $225
Extended Day B | $225
Extended Day Drop-in | $15
Camp fees must be paid in full by Monday June 17. There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee per camper per session. Full refunds are available until May 1 and half refunds are available until June 17. No camper is allowed to attend camp until full payment and all health forms have been received.
Session A July 8 – 26th
Session B July 29 – August 16th
Tuition assistance is available to those who qualify on a first come or first serve basis.
Federal income tax return is required for eligibility.
A | 55,000 and Above | Full Price
B | 45,000-54,999 | 25% Discount
C | 35,000-44,999 | 50% Discount
D | Under 34,999 | 75% Discount
Tuition Assistance is no longer available as we have reached our maximum amount of awards for Summer 2019.